Monday, April 18, 2011

A heroine.



80 year old grandmother speaks about her gay son, his marriage and the effect the gay marriage debate is having on her and her family.


What shall I say. I'm so deeply impressed by this woman.
It makes me so sad that these things even have to happen. I mean, why do people even have to express their support for gays or gay marriage?
Why is it even called GAY marriage? You know, it's just marriage.
Why do gays have to come out? It's like they have to put a branding on themselves. I mean seriously, if someone would come to me to have their coming out and then tells me "Hey, I'm gay!" - what shall say? Hip hip hooray?
It may sound rude when I say that I don't care if they're gay or not, but I mean that in the most positive way, because I wouldn't be thrilled either when someone comes to me and says "Hey, I'm straight!".
It's just their thing what they're doing and sooner or later I will find out about their sexual orientation.
If I'm hitting on a gay guy it will be sooner. ;)

To be honest, sometimes I'm even bothered by the supporters. I just don't care about this whole thing. All I can say is: "Get over it."
The only thing that's interesting to me is that I find a straight guy someday for me.
End of story. =^.^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment