Saturday, June 25, 2011

Recipe: Banana Ice Coffee Shake

I tried a new shake yesterday and because I think it's so awesome I'll share it with you! It's not my own creation, I found the recipe on the back of an Ice Coffee tin! I guess it can be made with any powder, as long as it's for mixing with milk and nothing else.


Banana Ice Coffee Shake

Ingredients for 2 shakes:
250-300ml milk (originally 200ml)
1 banana
2 tablespoons natural yogurt
3 tablespoons Ice Coffee powder (originally 4-5)
Ice cubes

How to:
Purée the banana and the yogurt either with an immersion blender or with a milkshake mixer. Whatever you have.
Add the milk and shake it again. Only THEN add the powder.
Fill a few ice cubes into a glass and add your shake.
DONE!
Bon appétit!

If you want you can decorate it with chocolate crumbs..

With skim milk it comes to 485kcal. 242,5 for each! Be sure a shake makes you full! Awesome breakfast for hot summer days. When you don't eat the rest of the yogurt it's a bit less. 215~ each maybe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment