Saturday, January 21, 2012

Curtain Up: Brantley Gilbert


Brantley Gilbert


So, I don't really have much to say. He's a country artist, looks extremely sexy, has an amazing voice and makes good music! Uh yeah and I have a big crush on him, haha. As far as I know does he write all his songs himself, what also makes him a very talented songwriter! He released two studio albums and I want to show you now! Hope you enjoy, because I do! Mucho! So glad I discovered him..

Modern Day Prodigal Son, released 2009

Freshman Year
What's Left of A Small Town
G.R.I.T.S.
Whenever We're Alone
The Best of Me
My Kinda Party
A Modern Day Prodigal Son
Live it Up
Friday Night
Indiana's Angel
Rock this Town
Picture on the Dashboard
Play Me that Song


Halfway to Heaven (Deluxe Reissue), released 2011

Hell on Wheels
Bending the Rules and Breaking the Law
Back in the Day
My Kind of Crazy (This is by far the cutest video I've ever seen. And I so want a love like this. Por favor.)
Kick It in the Sticks
Halfway to Heaven
Saving Amy
Country Must Be Country Wide
Take It Outside
Them Boys
Fall into Me (Slowdance please.)
Dirt Road Anthem (Revisited) (with Colt Ford)
More Than Miles
You Don't Know Her Like I Do
Hell on an Angel (THIS IS SO TOTALLY MY NEW FAVOURITE SONG!)


Unreleased, I guess

Lie, Baby Lie
You Promised



Enjoy lovelies! I'm really in love here. Not only with his looks ha ha :)
Oh and before some of you mix anything up:
Jason Aldean covered Dirt Road Anthem, Best Of Me and My Kinda Party. So I guess we can say Jason owes Brantley a LOT.

Wikipedia
Homepage
YouTube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment