Friday, March 11, 2011

Curtain Up: Brooke Fraser


Brooke Fraser

I don't really know what to say about her. She's an amazing singer & songwriter from New Zealand with a stunning voice. I took notice of her, because of her song "C.S. Lewis Song". What a masterpiece! I would categorize her in folkmusic with a touch of pop. But that's just me. Besides her three studio albums there is also a live album/EP available. Don't know why wikipedia doesn't list it.
Enough talk, take a listen.


Arithmetic (Live)
Saving The World (Live)
Sailboats (Live)
Albertine (Live)
The Sound of Silence (Live)
C.S. Lewis Song (Live)
Lifeline (Official Video)
Betty (Official Video)
Something in the water (Official Video)
C.S. Lewis Song
Seeds
Indelible
Love is Waiting
Coachella
Sailboats
Orphans, Kingdoms
Flags


I know that these are almost half of her songs. I could easily post all, but well, guess this is enough.
My favorites:
Arithmetic, Seeds, Flags, Hymn, ..
And all others. It's really hard.

Hope you enjoy her as much as I do.
Love, xo

Homepage
Wikipedia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment