Saturday, March 12, 2011

Curtain Up: Olivia Broadfield


Olivia Broadfield

The second Curtain Up tonight is dedicated to this woman. She's absolutely unknown & totally underrated. It's not even funny.
I can't tell you that much about her, because she has only released one album so far. According to her FaceBook she will release another album in May.
Category: Difficult. Ya, well, that's not a genre, I know. On Last.fm she's been tagged with electronic as maintag. I would disagree. Although she has electronic influences. Trip-hop is her second tag. Also nothing I can agree on. I guess the best thing will be you listen and decide for yourself then.

Silence
Indescribable
Eyes Wide Open
Safe
Lost In You
Holding Onto You
Hang On
Don't Cry
The Way That I'm Feeling
Over and Over
It's A Long Way
Don't Cry (Remix)
Crashing Down
Daydreams (Really weird compared to her other stuff. If it wasn't from her official FB Page I wouldn't believe it's her.)

This is all I could find in a trice. But I guess it's enough.
Enjoy! Because I do too!

Homepage
Wikipedia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment