Thursday, March 24, 2011

Curtain Up: Lesley Roy


Lesley Roy


A very unknown pop/rock singer-songwriter from Dublin, Ireland. Informations about her are very rare, I don't even know how old she exactly is. Born 1987 is all I could find out. So far she released an album which belongs to my favorite ones. Very unique voice, appealing lyrics and a nice sound. But the fact, that she's so unknown makes me believe I stand quite alone with that opinion. Nevertheless, maybe one or two of you agree with me and are now happy to have discovered something cool. In that case: You're welcome!



That's sadly all I could find and also in a very sh*tty quality. 6 songs are missing. I could easily upload all other songs on YT but you know, I give it 24hrs at maximum til they're blocked due to "copyright infringement". Praise the music industry........

This girl is absolutely phenomenal and you have to check her out. It really makes me sad that she's so unknown & underrated while several untalented artists (I won't name anyone) are jumping around on red carpets.

I can also only give you her Wikipedia-Site because her Homepage has been taken down some time ago & her MySpace also has no updates since 2009.
I don't even know where to send you to buy her album "Unbeautiful". I don't use iTunes so not sure if you can purchase it there. Just checked amazon and it's very spare. For germans exactly one copy left. Dunno about americans. Not to mention that we here pay 20€ because it's an import while America can probably have it then for $5...
So, feel free to ask me if you want this CD so I can tell you I won't send it to you because it's illegal..
Winkwink.

Hope you enjoy! :)

P.S: Slow Goodbye was co-written by Katy Perry! ;)

PPS: I forgot the favorite songs.. how could I?
Psycho Bitch
I'm Gone, I'm Going
Thinking Out Loud
When I Look At You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment