Sunday, May 20, 2012

Camera issues 2!

Hello again..

Sometimes I'm such a nit! I was so focused on the PowerShot that I totally forgot the IXUS -__-
So here goes another camreview for the IXUS!

To make it a little shorter: Prices vary alot. From 190€-350€ to be exactly.

IXUS 300 HS 190€

Macros:
Example A
Example B
Example C
Example D
Example E

Action:
Example F
Example G

View:
Example H
Example I
Example J
Example K

Dark:
Example L
Example M
Example N

From the amount of pictures you can probably already tell that I'm kinda impressed. The macro pictures are fantastic! Just when it comes to view, especially dark view the cam is, well not useless, but hard to like. Okay maybe useless.

VIDEO EXAMPLE
VIDEO EXAMPLE II
VIDEO EXAMPLE III

--------------------------------

IXUS 510 HS 315€

Example A Ugh!? DOF = non existent?

But it's the only picture I could find... so well. I don't know. I usually don't pay attention to guest reviews because they're all fake anyway, but this cam has not one single good review on amazon, so. I guess this is a NO.
Touch Display btw. I imagine this to be annoying as hell.

PS: Example B

Quite a difference. Gosh this is the problem, you can never know who takes the picture.

VIDEO EXAMPLE
VIDEO EXAMPLE II

--------------------------------

IXUS 1100 HS 323€

Example A
Example B
Example C

Mh, mh, mh.

--------------------------------

IXUS 240 HS 289€

Example A

I like this a lot. It was the only picture I could find though.

VIDEO EXAMPLE
VIDEO EXAMPLE II
VIDEO EXAMPLE III

--------------------------------

IXUS 115 HS 115€

Example A
Example B
Example C

--------------------------------

IXUS 125 HS 193€

Example Pictures here

These were teh only ones I could find and I can't link them. So you have to check yourself.

VIDEO EXAMPLE

--------------------------------

OKAY. In the end: Eitehr I'm super spoilt or all cameras except DSLRs are bad. I can't help it. None of them convinced me. All of these cameras say "Full HD Video" - my ass. Seriously look at the example videos, made by normal people. So bad.
I would go search further for cameras now, but my eyes are burning and my head will soon start exploding, so.. that's it for now.

xoxo





0 Comments:

Post a Comment