Monday, July 23, 2012

100 Country Songs (1 of 5)



I recently came across a "100 country songs" list and felt like doing something like that too! Of course I'll not post all at once, because that sucks. So 5 lists of 20 will do! I'm pretty sure 100 won't be enough in the end, so I'll keep the option open to make it 1000 :p Kidding! Enjoy :)


  1. Carrie Underwood – Just A Dream
  2. Rascal Flatts – What Hurts The Most
  3. David Nail – Let It Rain
  4. Billy Currington – People Are Crazy
  5. The Band Perry – If I Die Young
  6. Dixie Chicks – Cowboy Take Me Away
  7. Jason Aldean – She’s Country
  8. Zac Brown Band – Chicken Fried
  9. Lee Brice – Love Like Crazy
  10. Brantley Gilbert – G.R.I.T.S.
  11. Keith Anderson – Pickin' Wildflowers
  12. Big & Rich – Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)
  13. Blake Shelton – Drink On It
  14. Jake Owen – Barefoot Blue Jean Night
  15. Kellie Pickler – Gotta Keep Moving
  16. Miranda Lambert – Virginia Bluebell
  17. Lady Antebellum – Just A Kiss
  18. Shania Twain – Wanna Get To Know You (That Good!)
  19. Caitlin & Will – Even Now
  20. Mallary Hope – Love Lives On


You must know, this is neither a favourite-songs list, nor a favourite-song-of-this-artist list nor a top 20 of last week or anything like that.
They're random songs that I had on my mind & songs I recently discovered (which is why they were on my mind).
If you want to hear more from this or that artist/band you know what to do:
Youtube, Itunes, Amazon - whatever!
Or if you're nice and I'm nice you can ask for a few suggestions of this and that band, because I know how frustrating it can be when there's an artist with 10+ albums and you have to go through them all then.

I'll try to not repeat artists, but I don't know if that's going to work. I know I have the whole internet, to search for 100 country artists, but I'm from Germany and I'm not too much in touch with the country music community as I would be if I was from America, so I don't have the knowledge of where to search for good music and also not the time.
LIVE WITH IT. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment