Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Curtain Up: Greg Maroney



Greg Maroney is a very talented pianist I recently discovered on a tumblrblog. I immediately fell in love with "Breathe" and so I took a listen to the entire album. He actually has 10 complete CDs but I didn't have the time for everything yet so I'll just show you one for now.
It's fantastic and when you love piano music, you'll love it too. If you don't like piano music, I don't like you.
I really miss playing myself.

Wind Chimes [2005]
  1. Dance of the Imagination
  2. Breathe
  3. Mountain Snow
  4. Dancing Dogs
  5. Sactuary Medley
  6. Whispering Wind
  7. 1,000 Cranes
  8. Fern Grotto
  9. Spring Breeze
  10. Haunting Beauty
  11. Sailing To Atlantis
  12. Wind Chimes
  13. Taking Wing
  14. Along the Codorus

This album is perfection, I really really love it. Couldn't be happier that I found this jewel!
Sadly not all songs are available on YT or his website for listening.
Bolded/italic ones are my favourites.

I hope you guys enjoy him as much as I do.

His website where everything can be purchased and also sheets are available. I need to get my hands on a piano, or even just a keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment